Tailgate Parking for '08 Season

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Last year, the goTitans.com tailgate crew found a sweet parking area which was both close to the stadium and had an indoor restroom. The guys who run it are offering a deal for those who want to get both pre-season and regular season games or just for the regular season.

For both pre-season and regular season - $150.00
    For just the regular season - $120.00

That's $5 off the cost per game he'll be charging for parking and he's agreed to block out our own area.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll send you the address. Money is due before July 15.

[​IMG]

Some tailgate shots from season's past...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Sweet!! That was really nice of him to block off some spots and reduce the price.

Indoor bathrooms, can't beat that! It's a great location! I'm getting excited for the season and the grill to start! :)

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That is a great deal on parking. I"m seriously considering it, even though I don't like the location. It would add about an hour to the time it takes me to get home.

My wife and I are planning on making this up coming season special. In '99 we tailgated with a great group and went to every game, and everyone remembers what a season that was. Since then our schedules have made it hard for us to go to games together. This year we will be able to, (except the Monday night game) so we'd like to make it special again...rekindling those old fires....
    .....or should I say the old flame pit, eh Lady Oiler?

;)

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Just don't get in the path of the Elfmobile.......vrrrrrrooooommmmmmm!

5. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Would love to have you and the Mrs. join us. Access to the interstate if pretty easy so it shouldn't take you that long to get out after a game.

Lady Oiler.. heh heh..... OLD is right ;)

6. TitanJeff

It's much faster for me to go south from this site than our spot across the river. The road dumps you right on the Shelby St. exit and a cop is there to direct traffic.

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I've been thinking of tailgating this season. Usually I just go to 2-3 games a year and watch the rest on tv.

8. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

I may come over there when the Colts come to town, if I can score a ticket and have the money on hand at the time.

Would I be welcome to do that?

9. TitanJeff

You bet. We might even feed you.

10. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Veggie burgers? I really love grilled asparagus and red bell peppers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar