Tailgate Parking for '08 Season

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Me and Cuz should be rollin' in about 2 hours prior to kickoff (hopefully).

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Looks like we'll get there around 10 am...

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

If you get there early enough (maybe 3-4 hours before kickoff?) there will be parking available on the street for free and you can join the tailgate in the lot. The attendant used to not let those who parked on the street use the bathroom but I understand that policy is no longer in effect.

Looking forward to it and to seeing you there!

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I was thinking about getting there maybe around noon, but maybe sooner if it's not raining in the morning. Haven't decided yet what to bring. A few wings maybe or another pot of chili. What else is on the menu?

5. Hoffa

Weather reports seem to be changing from the original high in the low 30's with sleet/snow. Last I heard was high 45 and no precep.

I haven't thought about what to bring yet, we're planning on heading over to the stadium earlier than we usually do. I'd like to watch the warm ups.

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

I'm thinking ribs will be on the menu. They always seem to bring us luck. Not that we need any, butttttt......

We'll probably be there around 11:30ish

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I will be there early this time. try too get there by noon, 1pm at the latest.

Can I bring anything???

8. Hoffa

Glad you're off the disabled list and will be back for this game, you've been missed...:beer2:

9. Ewker

Ewker Starter

hope you all have fun. See you next season

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Hoffa

How was the Northwest Territories, Ewk?...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar