Tajae Beats Nashville Man?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Aqutis30, May 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The story leaked 2 weeks later, doesn't mean the police didn't already have his name the next day.

The timeline is also very funky but I'd imagine his fists would still likely show something even today.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2 weeks maybe

Would be enough time to scab over and heal, could claim that's how his hands look playing football his whole life

3. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

There's also a big likelihood that the police don't even know who Sharpe or Tretola are, and would have no reason to keep their identities protected.

4. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

was never sold on Sharpe personally, hope he and Tretola get 2nd chances if indeed they're guilty of this. i love hip hop but hate to say rapping in that vid, for what Sharpe is trying to achieve, was not a good start to the new season. they're rapping about guns and street stuff , shows a little lack of judgement on his part. anyway it seems that money and being out of college has him connecting with his inner tuff guy , he better reconnect quickly with the grateful,over achieving kid who brought his own football to rookie mini camp or its a wrap (no pun intended). when you look at your bank account and come from humble beginnings , you should always recognize and cherish the blessing you have received . he should've bought the loudmouth a drink and an order of wings and left the bar to rest up and train harder than ever the next morning. he's not that naturally talented , behavior like that from him will not be tolerated.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Unfortunately the increased bank account affects alot of them in the wrong way. Hope Sharpe is innocent but it won't surprise me if he f'd up, many do.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

My initial reaction to the story is much the same as yours. The story as it's presented currently leaves me skeptical of the plaintiff's claims; it just doesn't seem to add up.

If more information comes to light supporting the plaintiff I may change my opinion. Until then I find his story difficult to believe.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

How Titans may use Smith...

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/titansized.com/2017/05/13/jonnu-smith-tennessee-titans/amp/

8. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

• LOL LOL x 1
  9. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

they get rid of jalston fowler we riot

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar