Take a breath...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 4andershv, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

You misunderstand. What I'm saying is, I'd rather lose big, as long as I can say we lost to a better team or better coach. But today we didn't. Our players played better and made plays and no way is Brian Billick a better coach than Fisher or Chow, though Rex Ryan is an infinitely better coach than Scwhartz.

Bottomline is, the Ravens didn't win this game, we lost it.
  2. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ® Tip Jar Donor

Hope didn't blow that coverage,he got screwed over by Hill
  3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am to upset to get into it right now. We should not have lost that gift.
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

i've been thinking about this for the past few weeks. pac had a better average last year on kick returns than punt returns(i know they are different, but i mean in rankings, not in yardage). i think wade is a lot more sure handed than pac. why not have wade doing the punts and pac doing the kick offs? i remember pac being dragged down inside in the other teams 20 last year a few times on KRs.
  5. avvie

avvie Ke ali'i o na okole Tip Jar Donor

I'm downright mad as hell. :cuss:
  6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Well the thing with Pac is that he does have the athletic ability to make something out of nothing on a punt. He can backtrack, run around a couple of guys, double back to the other side of the field and take it to the house, something I don't think Wade can. Wade is good at hitting the crease though and as such should be fine for KR.
  7. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

His confidence obviously took a shot today because after he completely tanked his first punt he waved everything off after that. Didn't even try again. Maybe Fisher told him to not touch another one.
  8. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

In the press conference Fisher said their punter was kicking knuckle balls and PAc was having a hard time catching them.

As for Pac playing a bad game I thought he was fine at CB. He essentially shuts down one side. Almost all the yardage passing for Mac came away from Pac.
  9. LazyManJackson

LazyManJackson Starter

Anyone see T-Rac in that shiny sequined dress, he he, nice...
  10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

in that case he should have removed Pac and put someone else back there to field kicks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.