Take a breath...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 4andershv, Nov 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

those two are liabilities

I barely got to see any of the game (working - Lion King)
    but there were several times where I'd get to run by a screen in between cues (1 stage left- beside my "bunker")
    and there were several times that I noticed Thompson out of position
    the one handed interception was great, but the one in the endzone was a gimme...I still contend that he should be benched ...
    hell, I'm all for what pulling everyone that is not going to be a member of the team next year and begin some development. and if that means inserting Fuller, Lowry, Finnegan, etc... then so be it

2. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Pac gave up the winning TD to DMase. He just flat out blew that one.

On punt returns, he has the jitterbug, shifty ability to make moves and slip tackles in traffic, which Wade can't do. As far as Wade is concerned, he's made some good kick returns but can't break one. I'd like to see Finnegan get a shot. He set some NCAA (Div II) records doing it, so it's not like he doesn't have experience. With his 4.33 speed, maybe he can break one of those and get by the last man, which Wade hasn't been able to do.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I also wonder why we don't see Roby trying, he was good until his injury.

4. Toly

Toly Free your mind

Pacman always has a hard time catching balls. So unless every punter kicks kuckle balls when facing the Titans, Fisher needs to think of another excuse.

5. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Our DC was the one who blew that one. Pac let Mase go expecting help because we were in one of our zone defenses. Hope ran to the TE instead of taking Mason. Although it was a well designed play by the offense (Mac throws to the TE if Hope drops where he is supposed to be) it still ticks me off we can't keep teams from passing all over us in the second half of games.

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

From the City Paper:

<blockquote>Mason had an assist from a blown Titans coverage, the second one of the game to result in a touchdown. This one came courtesy of cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones, who was back after serving a one-game suspension last week. Mason went in motion to Jones’ side, but was released free on the route, leaving him open in the end zone.

“He should take him,” defensive backs coach Everett Withers said of Jones on the play. “They got us in a couple of situations with motion that affected us. We’ve just got to play better. We can’t have those plays.” </blockquote>
    http://nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section=7&screen=news&news_id=53216

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Guess what, Pac Man was shutting ppl down all year, and then he got suspended, the game hes gone, he get deuced on through the air, and his next game back he makes a mistake, i dont wanna hear it, he was playing solid till we sat him for something stupid, i realy dont care how many ints he has, cuz if hes holding harrison and other top recievers down during a game, im not going to camplain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar