Taken... age appropriate?

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Sappersis, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

I'm a horrible person i know... but seeing as she isn't my daughter and the parents have given it the ok i have ABSOLUTELY NO intention on spending an extra 10.00 to see it 2x.

from what I'm getting here I really think she will be okay. She won't be bothered by the sexual content. My biggest concern was less about the intensity and more about the visual effects.

Thank you all very much for the input. Last but not least... Is it a good movie? LOL.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Spend an extra 10? Where are you seeing it?

Yeah it's a really good movie.

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Taken was an excellent movie,one of the better ones i've seen in quite sometime. If you liked the Jason Bourne movies then your going to like this flick,its right up that alley.

This is one of my all time favorite scenes from a movie. I think i would of sh*t myself if i was on the other line....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2cdLgmASlwg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2cdLgmASlwg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

4. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Not saying you're horrible, just that if you are questioning it enough to ask here, you might want to see it first. It's definitely worth watching twice. Personally, I think every teenage girl should watch this movie-preferably with their parents. Might help them understand why their dads are so overprotective.

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

send me 5$ and ill give you the dang DVD.

6. Sappersis

Don't worry I was being sarcastic, not taking your post as an attack on me. From what I've grabbed the movie will be right up her alley. She is a smart young lady and , like i said, very mature. I was more concerned about her getting squimish/sick on me. Her father took her to see one of the SAW's for her bday and she got sick in the theatre. I really don't deal well with puking children.

She and I will go on Monday to see it... hope I enjoy it as much as everyone else seems to.

yes Gunny movies here cost 9.50 each... and thats with my military discount.

thanks jesse but i dont think the movie would make it here in time to do me any good.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You're talking Cinemas right?

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yep. it's peanuts next to an nfl game though.

9. Sappersis

yes, not including drinks and popcorn

10. Sappersis

and nowhere near as fun

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar