Takeo Spikes as McCarthy insurance?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Just Win Baby, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

That could be an issue. I'm pretty sure that he's never been on a playoff team in his entire carer. And this will likely be his last chance to sign with a team that could take him there.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

According to Hasselbeck he's willing to take a reduced salary in order to stick around and be apart of something special.

Who knows, if the Bengals and Texans can make the playoffs, so can we.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I want him to go to a contender and win it all... Assuming those teams aren't the Ravens, Steelers, or Texans, but I think he's strictly a 4-3 LB.

It's painful to think he has NEVER even been on a playoff team.

He needs to go back to the Niners as a backup, but they're 3-4 so Idk.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We are in trouble if we need insurance at MLB from someone who should be coaching.

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

We are in trouble because we have a "starting" MLB who gets to park in the fire lane of BSP on the 4th of july during a brushfire because he has been granted a permanent platinum handicap placard engraved in stone by Christopher Reeve himself.

6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

"In my opinion..."

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I can't feel sorry for the guy about not having been to the playoffs.

He has been a free agent multiple times throughout his career. At some point just stop going where the money is and go to a good team maybe:crazy: Screw this pity party he made his choices and is largely responsible for not being there.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Left the Bengals to go to the Bills back int he day so he could make the playoffs. Bills have not been to the playoffs since and the Bengals have been there a few times. Dude has terrible sense of timing.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

But were the Bills any good back then?

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It was the early 2000s. They were pretty decent back then. Plus they were the dominant team in the AFC for much of the 90s. It has been since then the Bills have been pathetic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar