Tales from mini-camp 3

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, Jun 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. V-MAN

V-MAN I still believe

Some people are never satisfied.

Some of you guys really need to lighten up.

Someone is actually at practice and giving us their interpretation and thats not enough. I'm starting to think that certain people are argumentative just because they enjoy the fact that it upsets others. Geeesh.

If I started a thread stating the sky is blue today someone would post a negative comment claiming I need to post the link, or who is my source, etc....

Time for some of you to grow up. Or how about being positive.

V

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

From this morning's Tennessean: "That task began Tuesday when the fifth-year pro, having signed a one-year contract, jogged onto the field about 45 minutes into the team's minicamp practice."

Pretty sure you mean Mathias Kiwanuka

3. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I like the reports Elfin... keep 'em coming. We've all been spouting off this offseason about players that we haven't really seen as if we have a crystal ball... it's mostly just fun BS anyway. Then someone comes in with first hand information, and even if you think it's BS, it's at least informed BS, which is more than we're heard in a long time.

4. I know the offense will come together but i want some info on the defense.Defense is my primary concern because if we can't get the other team off the field we won't be able to see what we got on offense.Any info on whos taking the 1st reps as far as D-line?I'm asuming KV,Haynes,Starks,& Laboy or Odom???How does the secondary look and whos takin the 1st team reps besides Hope and Harper??

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Elf, I also enjoy it....Keep it comin.....

And Gloat and DC, not to be like an ***, but if you dont like what she post, why do you respond to them all? Why even read them....cmon now, its simple.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If anyone here questions whether or not reported information is accurate, don't read anything from that person in the future. The thread is clearly titled.

It doesn't get more simple than that.

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Exactly. Its not like it says Facts from mini-camp.

8. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Troupe Factor.

9. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Like I said....silly, silly argument "I know more than you and your post are dumb" lol.....

This is a messege board, all info is appreciated, weather it be first hand, second hand...news related. We all want to hear peoples opinions and take them for what we think their worth. I can understand someone having a bad day...and maybe taking it out on a messege board, but GLOAT, are you having a bad 6 MONTHS????

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Oh...and by the way, I really dont care that she is a woman or a man. PROMISE you I am not desperate....my wife will attone for that...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar