Tales from Mini-Camp

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Mrs, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

silly? everything i just saw you post was either amazingly obvious, or insanely untrue......im not trying to push your buttons or anything, but dont call me a "donkey" (who says that?) if you have no evidence. my so called "rant" was just a question mark on some stuff i READ in your previous post, so just chill out.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

.....no comment....

3. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

Yeah read that in the paper today, but i dont think we trade pacman's rights yet. And Griffin would flourish in his position at the FS. But w/ our FO there is no telling what will happen.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

think i heard a bout that too.^^

5. when finnegan is healthy he will be CB and they will move Griffin so S... hopefully

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I believe the racoon in the back has hurt his leg or something .....

[​IMG]

7. OMG, they are doin the big nasty

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

if they intended on doing that they would never have moved Griffin to CB in the first place. They would have just used Waddell, Hill, Woolfolk etc in the mean time.

Face it, Finnegan won't be starting over Griffin come season start.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's true. Our coaching staff is bonkers. Next they'll be moving Vince to left tackle, and Haynesworth to QB.
    Jeff Fisher is begging to be fired.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar