Tampabay Strategy

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ryan, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

First id like to say....... Tampa has some classy fans. I love fans of other teams that show respect for our team. They acknowledge our talent on defense and dont go off like other team fans and just say Young is garbage this game is easy...

http://thecaptainsdeck.net/index.php?PHPSESSID=23d726bf8ecca42bb0020433101b76d4&topic=5641.0

Read some of the posts. I like fans like that.

Anyways. What is the strategy for them? They have no running back... A good QB IMO. Galloway is a deep threat that could hurt us once or twice in the game.

What do we do to contain him and how do we beat them on offense.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

galloway will have some trouble just because we won't have to put an extra guy in the box to stop the run. their o-line is hurting and earnest graham doesn't scare me.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Galloway is the only person who scares me on there offense. I see no reason we wont be able to beat them unless Young makes too many mistakes and ends up giving up a pick 6 or something.

4. ico4498

ico4498 Guest

ok, guess i'll stop wondering what happens next in your avatar ... btw, i approve!

they seem pretty cogent, like you, i can appreciate that quality.

that said, i hope we kick their butts good!

5. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

no bucs running game = titans win...i say somthin around 23 - 13

6. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I think the strategy should be to get more points than them!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

[​IMG]

Brilliant!

8. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

that was cool, seeing what the enemy's fans think of us, killer thread

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Pittman is not to be underestimated. He can beat us. It has happened before where a "average" back has gotten 140 yards.
    Gallawoy has speed. Watch the old LSU WR (forget his name). the Bucs have some ballers and RJ stadium will be hostile

10. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

Unless Pittman gets a new ankle he won't be beating anyone. :ha:
    Zach Crocket is their new RB.. He never impressed me. Hell Da Raida's don't even want him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar