Tank a Viking

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

tank signed a 1 year deal with the vikes according to someone over at titans central

i liked tank and i think we made a mistake not resigning him. now watch him be big for the vikings

2. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Damn, Im going to miss him as well. Hes young and I think if we gave him a little more time...ah idk

3. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

i hope i get over this soon because i really liked tank.......i got to go cry now:cry: jk lol

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I'm not sure he will ever get his wheels back.

5. NYTitansFan

NYTitansFan Guest

we should have at least gave him 1 more year to see if he proves himself than give him the boot if he does not prove himself. because what if he ends up just like vanden bosch comeing off a injury than just explodes

6. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

He has never been more than average. Nice guy and all, but no great loss on the football field.

7. I wish him luck, but I'm glad he's not coming back. He hasn't done squat since his rookie season.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd like to hear what elfinmagic53 has to say.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You'd be the only one.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

why? She's not so bad. Stop being a hater! :ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar