Tank a Viking

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

He never brought it like his name suggested. Nice measurables. Average player.

:suspect:

2. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

I think hatchback Williams would be more appropriate

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Good looking out, homie!:kiss:

I'm sad, but it's always sad when your friends leave. Post game parties won't be the same without him. Tank really knew how to dance! Sigh. I wonder who Keithie is gonna get to do his show with. Maybe he can just have a guest every week. Or maybe Pacman will take over Tank's duties as the love doctor.:brow: :hmm:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

i'm sure someone will pay enough to make new friends.

6. The Mrs

I'm tearing up, seeing you pouring some out for our homie.....I miss my Uncle Charles, ya'll. See you at the crossroads.:thumb:

7. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

man alive, I love both of you guys (obviously elfy and bipolar). Loved the picture and the response and I echo the sentiment for Tank. Maybe he can pull a KVB in Minny and get paid next yr.
    Pouring out for your homie, nice. Funny looking ginger kid, very funny.

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I wish Tank the best. He's never lived up to his rookie season but he's had a number of injuries which has had a lot to do with that.

9. The Mrs

What kind of friends you got? I don't know anyone who is purchasing friends!:sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar