Tank a Viking

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NYTitansFan, Mar 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

Im surprised you havent had to purchase friends yet:winker:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

what? you guys dont have a Frenz 'R' Us?

3. Toly

Toly Free your mind

The problem is that the Titans have plenty of players that need "a little more" time. It's almost like if the Titans are a triple A team.

4. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I agree thats what it seems like a lot of the time but tank will be fine in minnesota and for his sake i hope he gets the PT and shows out making him a more valuble commodity next year but i wish him all the best and i hope the vikes use their tank to get thru the cadillac out there in the nfc...lol

5. Was Tank hurting last season, or was he just an average player.

Didn't he win the Ed Block Award?
    It must have meant he gave something to the team

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

was it Williams or Thompson who absorbed the RB into the EZ for a TD?

That was the most pitiful S play I have ever witnessed as a Titan fan.

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Is it hating season again, already? Ahh, and it seems as if it were a year ago when Gunny was just hating on Lamont.:sad2:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I believe that was Thompson.:sad2:

9. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

anthony thomas ended tanks careers hes done

10. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

Tank may never go to the Pro Bowl, but I think he will be back to his former self this year. IMO we have upgraded with Chris Hope, but I would still rather have Tank over Thompson. I believe Thompson lead the NFL in being the first guy to touch an opposing player after that player score a touchdown. Ughhhhhh!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar