tank johnson gets 8 games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I thought that he'd have a decision on pac's appeal at the same time he made this ruling. It looks like the appeal won't be decided yet, but I'd certainly hope it's reduced after this.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

As said on another forum - Goddell will have a hard time defending a years suspension of Pacman.
    Besides that, have anyone actually read the list that was included as evidence?
    http://www.tennessean.com/assets/pdf/DN73135512.PDF
    It's huuuge, although most of it are minor things.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Goodell = joke.

5. BigSteve09

BigSteve09 Camp Fodder

its like when you go to court and they give you less time because you served time when you first went. thats the best i can make out of it *shrug*

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think it has more to do with his attitude about it and it changing him than anything else. Not that that has anything to do with the whole consistency thing either.

7. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

I think we probably all agree. Although I am a partial fan of Pacman... I like his spunk... he's one of the best competitors on our team... he seems like he's actually a good teammate... in 2 years he's got a lot of people calling him one of the top 5 corners in the league... his positives go on and on, but man that one negative is a huge one. I've said it before, but I honestly wish Bulluck would take him out back and beat him silly, and then maybe treat him to some ice cream. Fisher was right taking him over Antrel Rolle (got criticized for it), but he's making Fisher look pretty bad for it.

Anyway, no way is he twice as bad as Tank, Henry, etc... Refs gotta be consistent and so does commish. Sadly, the refs so far have a better record.

#90 Camp Fodder

Very interesting. Pacman has a case would he care to go to court (outside the NFL). The media was talking about how he had good behavior while he was IN JAIL.....how hard is that!

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

this is bullsheet

10. metal957

metal957 Starter

I suspect as more and more players get suspended around the league from different teams and "random" suspensions are handed out Goodell's tenure as the NFL's commish will be short lived, because this will not be tolerated by the masses as more suspensions are handed out for whatever such reasons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar