Tanney should start season finale

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by wrench248, Dec 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I honestly would rather lose the game get a better pick than win the game and improve the Texans 2017 pick. Moral victories are chit, especially when they don't affect anything but to improve a division foe. Much of this team will be gone. I bet we see a record low attendance next week.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think the pick difference will be less of an effect than this team finally beating a division foe and keeping any momentum moving towards next year. My opinion though.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Bench the starters and activate the entire practice squad, eh? :D

4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

How pathetic that two so-called Titans fans won't watch their team if their favorite QB doesn't play. If he gets hurt at home next year you walking out? You should want the best product on the field no matter his name. It's not a popularity contest, it's a football game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

You can count on one hand how many people are a critical of Mariota as you are. (maybe 2) Him going down was a very deflating moment.

I'm still going but that was tough to swallow.

6. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

People see what they want to see. He should heal up pretty quick and be back next year. We are out of the playoffs, so what does it matter anyway? Go watch the game and scout the new guys.

7. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I hated seeing what happened to MM, and am very disappointed with yesterday. However, this team has exceeded my expectations (by a large amount) this season, so I will get over it.

On the topic of this thread (which seems to be getting ignored here LOL), I personally would like to see what Tanney can do in a regular season game here. We know what we have (and don't have) with Cassel already, so I would like to see if Tanney could step in as a #2 next season.

I will be watching, although I will have the Packers-Lions game on my "recall" button on the remote this Sunday. Cannot lie about that.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

But they won't be beating a division foe. They'll beat second string scrubs.

Who gives a crap? They might as well auction off chances to start for the Titans and give the proceeds to charity.

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I don't think that matters too much. I think it's realistic to think the titans just need that win to break some of the negative streaks that probably linger in their minds before each meeting.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If they are that mentally weak they need to be gone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar