Targeted?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by avvie, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

...Not very well.

I get amused by the Adsense "targeted" advertising on this and other sites.
    Over there on the right side of the screen, Aloha Airlines is constantly trying to sell me tickets to Hawaii :ha: For those of you who don't know, this is extremely silly because I live there.

Every time you guys mention the Mighty Cows, Adsense tries to sell me tickets to Houston Texans games.

One ad featured this really hot chick who lived in Kihei! Wow! I was so excited about possibly meeting her! But then BiPolar posted the same chick, this time claiming to live in Chattanooga! :cry: My hopes were dashed!
    :ha:

Any of you folks get hit with targeted bad irony advertising?

2. We all do.. Its all Geo-Targeted Keyword Guided

3. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

That can't be good. I constantly get pedophilic ads on the side. saying protect your kids from.. well. perverts. idk the actual wording, but i accidentally clicked on the right ad instead of the smilie i wanted and some thing about pedophiles popped up. :irked: needless to say, i'm concerned. :suspect:

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Jeff, we need a background check over here....

:ha:

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Not sure about the topic but FlaFlaFlooey's sig may just be the best one ever!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar