Tashard Choice got to play today and the Jets lost also.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Deuce Wayne, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

*cough* gunny *cough*

Vs. the league's #1 run and overall defense he ended with 88 yards rushing and 78 receiving. Not bad in a pass happy offense, but the point is- as I said, he could be very good if given the chance to play. And criticizing him for being 3rd on the depth chart isn't fair.

- and as for the Jets:
    yes!

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Let me find you a trophy.

3. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Who cares, Cowgirls lost.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes and a very healthy 3.8 yards per carry, aided with one long run...very impressive for a back that no one has film on :rolleyes:

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Had they won, if we beat Houston next week, that would wrap up HFA for us.

6. Deuce Wayne

Film on? lol
    He's a runningback. He runs the exact same plays that Felix and Barber do. And once again: #1 ranked defense.

The same defense that held Westbrook to 12 yards. McGahee to 42. Fred Taylor to 19 (under 2 yds per carry). Brandon Jacobs to 47 yards. Clinton Portis to 51. Tomlinson to 57...

Yep. Unless I'm overlooking someone, that'd make Tashard Choice the only RB to crack over 80 on the Steelers to date.
    I'm sure it was a fluke though Gunny. You know... like when Michael Turner had that "ONE" good game, and I made too much fuss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3J4Os2yZKc&feature=related

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

It's possible that the Steelers focused their game plan on just Romo and Owens because they didn't respect Choice and do you blame them?

He didn't do anything that REALLY impressed me today and it's just one game, take a cold shower Gloat, lets see how he does next week.

8. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I had to high five for the HOV link. That had me cracking up...

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it all makes sense now!

[​IMG]

10. Deuce Wayne

Because calling Choice the sleeper of the draft (rbs) was soooo crazy and shocking. Almost as crazy as saying the Jets would drop their next 2 games, right?
    You guys crack me up. You love to act like all my predictions are soooo out there until there's a chance of them being true, then of course...I'm wrong for bringing it up.

Eddy- you guys were using the 'its just one game' crutch with Turner also, when I called that one. The cowboys wont run the ball much, but Choice will be solid if given carries.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar