Rumor Tashaun Gipson interested in Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

His name isnt Mike Griffin, he's hired!

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Yep... let's get.

4. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

If we go this route, i think it wide opens our possibility for a skill player and/or rb with 2nd round.... Whether we take Ramsey or Bosa.

5. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

This is what was written in the link:

The big question here is which Gipson are you getting? The 2014 version that was one of the best free safeties in the NFL and had a top-10 coverage grade, or the 2015 version that was all too often out of position and had a bottom 10 coverage grade. The truth is, probably somewhere in between, as the entire Browns’ defense was in shambles last season. At only 25 years of age, Gipson’s asking price may not be worth that risk.

Not as excited as I was. Just depends on price I guess. JR will know which one we are getting.

7. 305phonzo

305phonzo Starter

Young talent having intrest in the Titans is good a sign!

8. rekirts

rekirts Starter

Had an ankle injury last year... I would be estatic with Gibson. Two young safety's who can play with each other for 5+ years. Maybe it happen!

Then we're just missing the young nickel back who can transition into CB1 as McCourty continues to age, and a dimeback (sensa!). Secondary would be good enough.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I'd have confidence in Dick LeBeau working him out.

10. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We need to go after the best secondary help we can get be it safety or CB...you can't have too many good DBs

I will be shocked if we don't sign a safety in FA because that would certainly leave us with a hole that we would have to fill in the draft. The goal of FA should be to try to fill all your holes so that come draft time you can go BPA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar