Tattoos: Ideas/Pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Finnegan2win, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Figured I'd make a thread for people to share pics and ideas for tats and what not.

I'm looking to get this design (not the black/pink backgrounds) done sometime soon but I need help figuring out the color scheme:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I suck at photoshop so I can't really get an idea of what a good color scheme would look like on this, I want it to be two toned though, something like the other one I have:

[​IMG]

If anyone could do a couple different color schemes for me I'd appreciate it :kiss:

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Does that say hope 2 fail?:clown:

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I have my daughters feet tattooed on my chest with her name on top and birthday underneath. I decided to put it where it can be hidden if needed. Please don't tat your neck and forearms up. To me it looks trashy, but that's just me maybe, and unless you're a biker or a DJ and don't ever hope to hold down a corporate gig it's a bad idea.

4. Finnegan2win

both forearms have hopesfall on it in two different designs, they're fine..and I'm working at a record label where ..mine are pretty tame :) The new one I want will be on my back or chest I'm thinking..not sure what size I want it either but the coloring is more important than that atm.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Or you could wear long sleeves....

6. World Peace

What's the old saying? If you never wanna make more than $30,000 a year... Go ahead and get visible tats!

7. Finnegan2win

Yep, my Master's won't land me more than $30k..you're right. :rolleyes:

Can we get back on topic instead of you trolling me constantly? Thanks.

So is anyone good at photoshop here ..?

8. World Peace

http://ben.casnocha.com/2010/10/what-17-million-americans-got-from-a-college-degree.html

Did you know that 317,000 waiters and waitresses in America have college degrees? There are also 5,057 janitors in the U.S. with Ph.D.’s.

That piece of paper keeps depreciating each and every single day...

Besides, I think you need to do something with the kerning in your tat... You don't want it to look like this...

[​IMG]

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

LOL, I'd hate to be on that team. DON'T call Darlene!! Or Lorry!

10. Finnegan2win

Erick I may as well put you back on ignore, ridiculous. And no i don't need to work on my "kerning", the design is how the band did it.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar