Tattoos: Ideas/Pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Finnegan2win, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

I had to google Hopesfall... please tell me you are in that band, and not just some fanboy that got a band name tattoo'd on your arm

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

I would be a fanboy that got a band name tattoo'd on my arm, and will get another bands' logo somewhere else on me. It's not like a recent obsession with the band..years in the making pacman so don't fret for me ;)

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Get a tat of Chris Johnson, C.J. did..

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Took a quick stab at it... Not sure if you want these colors or stroke width etc.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Not bad CC, I think if the lighter blue was on the top portion it'd be pretty sweet. and maybe a darker tone on the bottom.

When you say stroke width do you mean like the amount of the same color? If that's what you mean, yeah it could be a little smaller so it's not like one color per spiral, if that makes sense. Not bad though :)

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Sorry - I meant to say outline not stroke..
    The outline can be thinner or thicker or gone altogther..
    Do you want to see each spiral a separate hue of blue or transitioning a light to dark fade equal on each spiral?

7. Finnegan2win

could you try both so i can see which looks better, that's another thing i was wondering :p

The outline is fine because the artist will do his own and it's usually pretty thin.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No problemo.. will be tomorrow though as all my PS gear is at work..

9. Finnegan2win

not in a rush, much obliged sir :)

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This is what finnegan2win would look like if born 10 years earlier and female:

[​IMG]

Don't do it man- you'll regret just having a collection of rock band tats here in about 5 years when they've broken up or just suck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar