Tattoos: Ideas/Pics

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Finnegan2win, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

"Fresh smell of colitas, rising up in the air"

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Glad TE is skipping verses. Just thinking of that song makes me want to jump off a bridge.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Again, at one point I wanted to get in to the business- so I'm not anti-tattoo. I am anti-crappy tattoo though.
    There have been many tattoos I've seen that are amazing works of art. I think that's what they should be- not just something generic to throw on your body to occupy space or 'look cool'.

What I'm saying is- that logo isn't a very good logo in general due to looking soft and clumpy. So it'll look like it was supposed to look like this:
    [​IMG]

But look rounded and with lines curving like it's melted or something.

Again- it's your body, but I think there are probably better options to go with. Even if still related to the same band, without using an image that'll probably convert badly.

Just trying to help. The removal process isn't cheap by any means.

4. Deuce Wayne

I wish I could find a picture, but the best tattoo I've seen to date (in person, at least) is the lead singer from Smile Empty Soul's. Sean something... but he has an amazing piece on one of his arms with jesus holding the american flag crying. Brilliant.

5. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'd never get a tattoo and don't especially care for them but as for the workplace, it's not an issue really. I've worked with really good people who have had tattoos. However, I also recently worked with a woman who was heavily inked and was a supervisor and I did kinda have a problem working under her since she really didn't look professional at all. Chin piercing, tattoo on her chest, one arm with a sleeve looking thing. No good.

One thing I do hate, chicks with tattoos on their chest. So gross, it's an automatic no when that happens.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Get a Titans logo tattooed on you....obviously the right choice.

7. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I never liked the workplace much anyway, I say tat it up.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Damn... I remember when Khalifa was actually good. He was broke then. Now he's famous and is terrible.

Says a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar