Tattoos

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dee, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I like the african safari back one. But only cause it was well done at least

better than Fing angel wings

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

that much concentrated black is bound to fade pretty heavily.. not sure many artists would recommend doing practically a half sleeve of pure black like that

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I've seen quite of bit of those types of tattoos. Over time, of course it will fade, but black seems to be one of the better colors that hold up.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, I like stuff that looks like it wont be outdated. Trends are a no-no.

And gotta be colorful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

that top one is cool, thats actually where my 2nd tat is going once I figure out what I want

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lots of splashes and crap

thats pretty real trendy ...

#186 GoT, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2015
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Eh. Paint drips/strokes are pretty timeless. Anything that looks more organic/natural like artwork isn't going to bomb as fast.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I don't have a tat but I have considered it twice in my life. The first time was back in boot camp...a bunch of of went out for our first night on the town after 2 months of being kept on base. After a beer or twelve about 10 of us decided to get tats...I wanted something small and that had something to do with the NAVY...you know like an anchor or whatever...anyways the first guy gets this big ass American Eagle on his chest, I mean it took up the whole chest, he is bleeding like I have never seen before. The Tat artist had to stop because he was worried about the guy. So long story short I had time to sober up enough to change my mind on that one. The only other time was when I did my first IRONMAN...thought about getting something for that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I went to my tattoo artist today with a concept for ny next tattoo.

he is going to be drawing it up, but this was the pic i want it based off.

so far im going to be getting it on my ribs more in the back, but we will figure it out when its all drawn up

IMG_1294.JPG

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

that needs to be big.. you're getting it on your ribs? only way to make that look decent is full back imo

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar