Taylor Lewan on Total Access

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Jul 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Try your hard drive

• LOL LOL x 7
    • High Five High Five x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I gave Lewan a lot of crap and thought he seemed douchey, but the more I see of him the more I think he's just a really positive outgoing individual and not much of a *****.

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Good lord we need a rekt rating

• High Five High Five x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not for that

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Don't get butthurt

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

He's great on the field, but I'm still concerned about his off the field behavior. He comes across like an immature frat house punk. Something tells me there is some trouble in his future.

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I like Lewan a lot. He’s really grown on me since we made the pick and at the time I hated it. He’s great in front of a camera and I like his personality. I agree he could be face of the franchise #2.

I was one of the winners of the Titans Hall of Fans contest this year and as an added bonus to winning, they video taped us (in the same room where they video the Titans All Access show) and asked us questions, one of which was “Who is your favorite Titan?” I said Taylor Lewan and explained I like his attitude, and his mean streak that he plays with. I never thought I’d say that a year ago when the pick was made.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Loved the pick then, and I love it now...It was smart and BPA at the time. Great move and VERY MUCH needed. Win-win.

9. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

It wasn't needed at the time though, that's why I didn't like it. We had Roos and had just signed Oher (who at the time nobody knew would bust like he did). In hindsight it was a great pick, but right when the pick was announced I was mad because I wanted Aaron Donald.

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I liked Donald too...but OHER was FAR from a sure thing...We all thought it was a dumb move then...Roos was also aging. I liked it. Him or Donald...Star worried me with the heart thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar