Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Taylor misses Jags practice - Miami Herald

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Dec 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    <br><table border=0 width= valign=top cellpadding=2 cellspacing=7><tr><td valign=top><a href="http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=T&ct=us/0-0&fd=R&url=http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/16231195.htm&cid=1111970349&ei=wluARdmLK6TQoALU9d2ECw">Taylor misses Jags practice</a><br><font size=-1><font color=#6f6f6f>Miami Herald,*FL*-</font> <nobr></nobr></font><br><font size=-1><b>...</b> Del Rio expects him to play at Tennessee. Taylor strained his hamstring Sunday against <b>Indianapolis</b>. He ran nine times for a season <b>...</b> </font><br></table>

Link To Original Article
  2. RyansTitans Guest

dang i wish jones-drew woud get hurt lol
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,116
    i dont, i need him for FF. i would like us to win 56-55 with jones-drew scoring 9 tds, we block the last EP.
  4. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
    Taylor will play. Heck, KVB missed practice today, but he'll be on the field sunday.
  5. FBT Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Taylor has been dealing with a nagging hamstring injury since before training camp started, and he hasn't missed a beat. He was healthy enough to go back into the game if they needed him, but Jones-Drew was doing a decent job of filling the void so it wasn't necessary.

He'll play on Sunday. Better load up the box.
  6. Riverman Raise the Wrath

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,566
    MJD and FT both have "strained" hammy's. Maybe we'll stack the box w/ man coverage?
  7. TNThunder Guest

We have always been able to stop Taylor....it's Drew that bothers me.
  8. FBT Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    How'd that work out for you in the last game when you did the same thing?
  9. Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Moolah:
    $21
    This time you are in our house and PacMan and AH will both be starting. How is Fragile Freddie doing. I hear he has a boo-boo. He seems to get "ill" allot around our team. :hmm:
  10. FBT Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    You've had mixed success in stopping Fred over the years. He's had quite a few big games vs. the Titans as well. Teams have been trying to stop the run by loading up the box with limited success. Our offensive line is doing a great job of creating running lanes.

Fred looks as explosive as he has in the last 5 years, and Maurice Jones-Drew just doesn't go down when you try to tackle him.

If you haven't seen highlights of the guy, when he hits a pile and you think he's down, keep watching. Without fail, he squirts out the other side for solid gains.

Last time we faced your team, the Titans sold out to stop the run putting 8 and sometimes 9 men in the box. We put 173 yards rushing on you and Garrard threw for 3 touchdowns against single coverage.

The Jags know what the Titans plan on doing this time around, and they're preparing for that. With Haynesworth back, it should make it interesting to see how we fare vs. the run. From what I've seen, he's not quite back up to speed yet, but we'll see what happens this week.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.