Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Taylor Thompson's 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Jun 2, 2013.

?

What is the best level of play we will see from Taylor Thompson?

Poll closed Jun 22, 2013.
Pro Bowler 4 vote(s) 13.3%
Above Average 7 vote(s) 23.3%
Average 14 vote(s) 46.7%
Will eventually be cut 5 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $21
    With the release of Cook, Thompson is now our most athletic TE on the roster. This might put him in a position to have an increased role on the team.

His route running and hands were.... Bad.. Last year. But he is an impact blocker and has the physical attributes to make it happen if he can put it together. I for one am very excited to see if he can make it happen. When he lines up, he reminds me of Gronk, and I think he has a chance to be really good

Attached Files:

2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,455
    i doubt Thompson is more athletic than Walker.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,503
    Racist.:troll:
    The Hammer, Scarecrow, Gunny and 3 others high five this.
  4. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Walker was a WR in college and is every bit the athlete and then some as Thompson.
    He ran a sub 4.5 40, had a 36.5 vertical. People just assume because he is a good blocker he can't be athletic. Not true.
    TitanJeff high fives this.
  5. Aqutis30 Starter

D. Williams
    Moolah:
    $2,938
    As just a project, his time here ends in 2014 if not cut this year.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    Lol it won't be this year. No way we accept that the trade we did to get him was a bust. We will give him a legit chance.
  7. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $23,699
    I don't see him being anything special for us. His ceiling is another Shad Meier.
  8. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $261
    I just hope he can catch. He'll get open with all the weapons we have and if he can bring down the ball he'll get his touches this year. I just want to see consistent improvement out of him. I like all of our TE's, Walker, Stevens, and Thompson.
  9. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $5,130
    Dude will be the new era Donnie Nickey.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,433

Im growing weary of these 'projects'

I want 53 professional football players that want too be in Tennessee

Too your point, I think you are wrong just cause I think TT is already as good as Meier was. Not that I totally disagree with you its just I think you set the bar too low. We all want TT too be a Wycheck, but Im thinking he winds up being a lesser Stevens. At least it wasn't a high draft pick, and he still could surprise.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.