Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Team needs to find a new QB ASAP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,611
    Bring in Freeman for all I care. He's better than fu*king Fitz. [IMG]
    Dman and SlidePiece high five this.
  2. Astrophysics Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $91
    Bring in John Madden
  3. CaptainQuick Special Teams Standout

Casey
    Moolah:
    $625
    We should've signed Hasslebeck instead. Looks like a blunder by management on this one. We bring Fissy in to keep the ship afloat if Jake goes down and he sinks the ship.
  4. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    Fitz plays like he's 47 yrs. old. It's all he can do to put a little something on the ball, but even then he's terribly inaccurate; he's done.
  5. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $298
    He really is a huge dissapointment.
  6. Titan_nation Special Teams Standout

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $68
    Fitz sucks!!!!! I was starting to believe in him but he blew it what a f@@@ up. Verner should have had two int. now I know why he's on defense cause he can't catch. Munchak really you go for it on 4th down ? You idiot take the points grrrr everyone at Buffalo Wild Wings cussed you today. Kenny Britt that sorry mother fu@@@@ STOP playing him I'm sick of him dropping the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!! We beat ourselves today. It's not that KC is that good it's that we played that bad. It's gonna be a long road without jake. And Chris Johnson please man you just suck seriously I'm sick of watching him go backwards . A lot of frustration right now. And that stupid fu@@@@@ zebra needs to be fined for a bad call!!!!!!!!! He was going for the first down it was a clean hit and you just kept a drive alive and shifted the momentum!!!! Seriously refs it's getting old open your eyes up and watch the game !!!!!!!
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,948
    yeah I'm not so sure I like it either
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,353
    If Britt catches that easy TD and we win the game then this thread doesn't exist.
  9. Titan_nation Special Teams Standout

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $68
    Exactly
  10. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,116
    my blood pressure is too high right now to talk about this or the titans, when I calm down il be back to make a logical post but fitz sucks imo