Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Team needs to find a new QB ASAP

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 11 users.
  1. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,369
    Bring in Freeman for all I care. He's better than fu*king Fitz. [IMG]
    Dman and SlidePiece high five this.
  2. Astrophysics Special Teams Standout

George 2
    Moolah:
    $91
    Bring in John Madden
  3. CaptainQuick Special Teams Standout

Fitzpatrick
    Moolah:
    $625
    We should've signed Hasslebeck instead. Looks like a blunder by management on this one. We bring Fissy in to keep the ship afloat if Jake goes down and he sinks the ship.
  4. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,709
    Fitz plays like he's 47 yrs. old. It's all he can do to put a little something on the ball, but even then he's terribly inaccurate; he's done.
  5. rock8titans Starter

Moolah:
    $296
    He really is a huge dissapointment.
  6. Titan_nation Special Teams Standout

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $68
    Fitz sucks!!!!! I was starting to believe in him but he blew it what a f@@@ up. Verner should have had two int. now I know why he's on defense cause he can't catch. Munchak really you go for it on 4th down ? You idiot take the points grrrr everyone at Buffalo Wild Wings cussed you today. Kenny Britt that sorry mother fu@@@@ STOP playing him I'm sick of him dropping the ball!!!!!!!!!!!!! We beat ourselves today. It's not that KC is that good it's that we played that bad. It's gonna be a long road without jake. And Chris Johnson please man you just suck seriously I'm sick of watching him go backwards . A lot of frustration right now. And that stupid fu@@@@@ zebra needs to be fined for a bad call!!!!!!!!! He was going for the first down it was a clean hit and you just kept a drive alive and shifted the momentum!!!! Seriously refs it's getting old open your eyes up and watch the game !!!!!!!
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,494
    yeah I'm not so sure I like it either
  8. SawdustMan Starter

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $11,177
    If Britt catches that easy TD and we win the game then this thread doesn't exist.
  9. Titan_nation Special Teams Standout

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $68
    Exactly
  10. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $7,810
    my blood pressure is too high right now to talk about this or the titans, when I calm down il be back to make a logical post but fitz sucks imo