Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Teammates impressed with Britt on Day One

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Apr 22, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,327
    Player we've been waiting to become a star + contract season = I think he's going to have a beast of a season.
  2. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $560
    Cant stand players who only get their shlt together when its a contract year.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  3. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,478
    When has he ever been " incarcerated" Britt will be fine. He is a rare talent that has had some maturity issues. If he is past those he will be fine. His injuries arent his fault. Its football not poker.

Britt will be a Titan for a long time. This is what we all should want.
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  4. SacredTitan16 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $301
    lets see if Britt can stay healthy all year and then we can talk about a long term contract. ill be the first to admit im a big time britt supporter, but he has to stay on the field and has to produce.
  5. GOFIGURETITANS Locker To Start....please

Locker
    Moolah:
    $560
    I predict brittney will stay on the field even if they put him in a wheelchair. They will just make the field handicapped accessible. He cares because it's a contract year.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $210,075
    Kenny is looking good, I hope he remembered to work his legs out too though

kenny.jpg
  7. Fairweather Fan Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $2,048
    I wish that rare talent would show up. I think it is more accurate to say that Britt's talent rarely shows up. I'm still waiting for him to put together a full season. Hopefully this is his breakout year. At this point though, he still has to prove he is that rare talent.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,646
    Every time britt gets the ball in his hands I hold my breath b/c Im scared hes gonna get hurt!