Teams calling about N. Washington

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanfanatic, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

No s***. That's where I go if there isn't anywhere better nearby or if I just don't feel like spending $10 on a sandwich. But I guess you get what you pay for. Their meats and cheeses are extremely sub-par compared to the other chains. And they're stingy with the meats too. I get a sub from Subway and it always seems like it's 80% bread.

2. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

But you can't beat that $5 footlong

3. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Yep, mostly bread and a lot of lettuce. When I do go to subways I get the flatbread so it kind of evens out with the meat.

Definitely like the brisket Sammy at firehouse....

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I've honestly never had Jimmy John's. But my wife's old office used to get it delivered and she was not a fan. Haven't had Penn Station either.

For me it's: Jersey Mike's > McAlister's > Lenny's > Firehouse > My house > Subway

(I know McAlister's might not be considered a "sub shop" but still they serve sandwiches)

5. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Right about that.....now I do stay away from little ceasers....that pizza sux! I rather eat Tottinos or Elios pizza than that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. ThreeBallPaul

ThreeBallPaul Starter

That is literally the worst chain pizza joint. My roommate would get that $5 pizza once or twice a week and I still don't understand it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Ya, we don't have Jersey Mike's or Lenny's, but we have Smiling Moose Deli. We just got Firehouse a few years ago, and now we have two. I HATE Fazoli's but my wife loves it. I gave in last Friday and went, and their meatball sub was actually very good. And it didn't give me the craps like Firehouse's did.

But yeah, to the other guys.. Little Caesar's pizza sucks horribly. It is really cheap, though. I get it every once in awhile. But it's the worst you can get from a pizza place. Cici's Pizza also sucks. Mama Roma's is low quality but better tasting.
    Feed a Family of 2-3 for about 5 bux doesn't happen anywhere else besides Little C's.

8. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Buh-bye. I like NW, but if we can get a draft pick for a 30 year old receiver, fine by me.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

You forget that the $5 footlong is actually not 12" long. According to the courts that is.

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

No mayo add avocado add sprouts son!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar