Teams that have passed on Schwartz

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by dontdraftcutler, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

So far, it looks like the Skins and the Dirty Birds have passed on the genius - Jim Schwartz. Not to mention, the Falcons decided to hire a different defensive coordinator - the Jags Mike Smith. Anyone heard any reason why? Maybe he just doesn't interview well? I wonder what they saw in Smith that they did not see in Schwartzie????

2. They are interviewing a lot of coaches. Schwartz has been in the running but simply not considered the best candidate. No way to know why he would rank below the guys getting hired.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

49ers passed on MBSGWb last year

4. dontdraftcutler

Sorry GoT...you've got to tell me what MBSGWB means again...I forgot, but I remember i got a kick out of it...

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

probably because schwartz is a defensive guy and the skins and ravens are looking for offense.

oh yeah, and schwartz sucks!

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Money Ball Super Genuis Wonderboy

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

GoT cracks me up..

I'm willing to see Schwartzie as our DC for just one more year, but only if he fixes his conservative prevent playcalling. Does anyone know when his contract is supposed to expire?

Volek sucks.. oops wrong thread.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This is about the 3rd year in a row where Schwartz has about 3 jobs to interview for and never lands one. Yet he's oh so respected as an HC candidate! lol

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He's actually be interviewed after two seasons. This season and the year the 49ers signed Mike Nolan (whenever that was)

10. dontdraftcutler

i wonder if he (Schwartz) is the one who keeps fixing his wikipedia page...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Schwartz
    He makes himself sound pretty darn good...yet the fans still critisize him...freakin' baby.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar