Teamwork makes the dream work

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I'm with you buddy, Tennessee seemed to be a tad better on D this past week. But the have to keep working on getting off the field. CJ claims hes the best we'll now its time to prove it. I can see CJ making Rusty job ten times easier. Rustys going to get a lot of one on one looks cause the Texans will sale out, trying to slow CJ down

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I just checked out FAU's 2009 schedule, and I am not happy with what I saw. Rusty Smith may have good measurables, and a strong arm, but when he faced big opponents last year, he did not fare well. Against Nebraska his stats were 15/31 for 164-yards, and 2 INT's. Against South Carolina he did a little better going 21/31 for 198-yards 2TD's and a INT. Week-3 Rusty didn't have to play a top team, and compiled 347-yards & went 30/50 with 2TD's. Week-4 wasn't too shabby, Rusty went 17/28 for 235-yards and a TD. They lost all of those games. Does he even give us a chance vs the Texans? IDK... He seems a lot like our dear friend Kerry Collins. Uh-oh!

But the difference then vs now is that we have Randy Moss, and Chris Johnson...

3. amy

amy Starter

Well, he can't pass the ball, then run down and catch it himself. Maybe the reason for not doing well against teams like Nebraska and SC is because the coverage was better and so his receivers were not open; or the defense was better than FA's offense. That's why stats alone say absolutely nothing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar