Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Tebow As An Analyst For ESPN or Fox

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, May 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,399
    Personally I don't find Tebow particularly interesting. And IMO if it weren't for the religion thing most people would feel the same way. He'd just be yet another in a long line of amazing college QBs who couldn't translate their game to the NFL.

He's a good guy. He's a hard worker. There's a hell of a lot to respect about him. But I can't wait for the time to come when 2 days can go by without seeing a headline about the guy. He's the most over-covered NFL player since Favre. But at least he isn't intentionally causing the coverage as Favre did.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,091
    Favre won Super Bowls, he can sext wiener pics all day if he wants, Tebow hasn't done squat at this level.

So Tebow takes the title of most over covered player ever.
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,399
    I'd definitely agree Tebow is the most undeserving over-covered player ever.
  4. RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

Locker
    Moolah:
    $3,620
    Ugh I really don't want to see any more Tebow. After all the coverage he got by ESPN, enough is enough. Can't we just clone Gus Johnson enough times to let him broadcast every game?
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,304
    *Super Bowl. Brett Favre won one Super Bowl. With all the media gushing over the Ol' Gunslinger people seem to forget he only won one Super Bowl. I know people like to act like her won more. Making a big deal about his playoff performance. But it was just the one. And it was early in his career at that.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,598
    Not sure how he would translate to a TV personality. I do know he is well liked and the only people who ever have anything negative to say about him are people who are tired of hearing about him on ESPN or NFL. The guy is a hard worker, and a class act. By all appearances, if someone doesn't like him, then its their fault, not something he has done.
  7. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    If Tebow wasn't over drafted by four rounds and the most vocally religious person in the league, he'd be a non story. I personally prefer player-analysts to have some sort of credibility. He has none. No thanks.
  8. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    "Only" one? Compared to the heaps of QBs who have had one or two or more to trivialize Favre's? I'm sure Dan Marino wouldn't mind having "just one".
  9. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $296
    If espn wants him, they should just fire lou Holtz and put tebow on the college shows. At least he did something on that level.
  10. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    so your saying that Tebow should sext wiener pics to random people around the league to increase his popularity and rep?

I'd do it. Give me Rex Ryans number.