Tebow As An Analyst For ESPN or Fox

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by The Hammer, May 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Personally I don't find Tebow particularly interesting. And IMO if it weren't for the religion thing most people would feel the same way. He'd just be yet another in a long line of amazing college QBs who couldn't translate their game to the NFL.

He's a good guy. He's a hard worker. There's a hell of a lot to respect about him. But I can't wait for the time to come when 2 days can go by without seeing a headline about the guy. He's the most over-covered NFL player since Favre. But at least he isn't intentionally causing the coverage as Favre did.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Favre won Super Bowls, he can sext wiener pics all day if he wants, Tebow hasn't done squat at this level.

So Tebow takes the title of most over covered player ever.

3. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'd definitely agree Tebow is the most undeserving over-covered player ever.

4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

Ugh I really don't want to see any more Tebow. After all the coverage he got by ESPN, enough is enough. Can't we just clone Gus Johnson enough times to let him broadcast every game?

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

*Super Bowl. Brett Favre won one Super Bowl. With all the media gushing over the Ol' Gunslinger people seem to forget he only won one Super Bowl. I know people like to act like her won more. Making a big deal about his playoff performance. But it was just the one. And it was early in his career at that.

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Not sure how he would translate to a TV personality. I do know he is well liked and the only people who ever have anything negative to say about him are people who are tired of hearing about him on ESPN or NFL. The guy is a hard worker, and a class act. By all appearances, if someone doesn't like him, then its their fault, not something he has done.

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

If Tebow wasn't over drafted by four rounds and the most vocally religious person in the league, he'd be a non story. I personally prefer player-analysts to have some sort of credibility. He has none. No thanks.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

"Only" one? Compared to the heaps of QBs who have had one or two or more to trivialize Favre's? I'm sure Dan Marino wouldn't mind having "just one".

9. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

If espn wants him, they should just fire lou Holtz and put tebow on the college shows. At least he did something on that level.

10. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

so your saying that Tebow should sext wiener pics to random people around the league to increase his popularity and rep?

I'd do it. Give me Rex Ryans number.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar