Teddy Bridgewater

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Hammer, Dec 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Locker keeps improving, if he could just learn to not take big shots he'd survive a full season and you and everyone else would see.

But Im fine if we go in another direction, make him compete cause clearly staying available 17 weeks is an issue for him.

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

What do you mean learn? I guess he could hit the gym? But for the most part he don't see him falling wrong or anything. I thought he did a great job of sliding correctly this year.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He did wise up some since entering the league, but he still thinks he can play RB and take shots from LBs and DEs.

You ever closely watch Fitz play within the pocket? The instance he feels pressure he climbs the pocket and protects himself. Sometimes that means lunging into a fetal posistion, which looks gay, but it keeps you alive. Jake Locker often lowers his shoulder and opens himself up to getting hit. He has to see hes not bigger than the guys hitting him anymore.

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Good point. I honestly feel very comfortable when Fitz takes off. With Locker I do get squeamish. I haven't payed attention to the way Locker takes sacks either. That is kinda why I asked "learn". I wanted to know if you saw him like fall down wrist first or something weird like that. In which case, ok yea, dude needs to know how to take a sack.

I don't know. He really needs to drink his milk or something, haha.

5. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

According to a few reports, several NFL teams don't feel like Teddy is a 1st round talent. Questions are developing regarding his football.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

WOW, that kind of news is out of left field. Gonna need a link to one of those reports bro. I have only heard Teddy going HIGH 1st round and many say Texans gonna take him. And if not them, Jags or Browns could easily use his services.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

You are about to get a number of people coming in and tearing you apart. You need some links to back up the statement. Like this:

http://fansided.com/2014/01/15/nfl-...dont-view-teddy-bridgewater-first-round-pick/

Daniel Jeremiah @MoveTheSticks Follow
    I have Bridgewater as a top 10 talent in this draft but I know several teams that don't view him as a 1st round player.

Even still the evidence is weak

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

9. Clint8

Clint8 Rookie

Haha I just got an update on my phone and was like.. WTH?!?! That's absurd.. If Teddy gets to #6 then we need to trade up for him.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

If we can I am cool with that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar