TEN vs JAX...I'll be there

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by maximus, Dec 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maximus

maximus Starter

SEC and Puck, do yall sit together? Would halftime be a good time to get a meet and greet, right after halftime?

Second, Parking. I have never driven to a game before...my dad always did. Where is a good place to park(cheap and close) but rather close? Any suggestions?

This will be my 3rd Titans game (Broncos in 2004? Bengals in 2000), 4th to the Stadium (scrimmage)

Thanks for the help

2. Ewker

Ewker Starter

if your interested I am meeting Hoffa and maybe Broken Record at Coyote Ugly's tomorrow morning. Breakfast bar starts at 9:00, cost $5.00...$1 pints starts at 10:00

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Take your "X-Box sucks" t-shirt with you.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Dem's fightin' words

5. maximus

maximus Starter

I had a great time today at the game sitting with Bipolar and Puck. Great guys, they are.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Niccccccccce :yes:

7. 43Eckwood

43Eckwood Guest

Oh man bro....It's great to have a first post on this site after that game. It was a blast, and although my new Vince jersey didn't net us much over 100 yards the D had huge big-play capability.

I admit, I was not a big fan of the Pac Man draft, but I've grown to appreciate the guy....just magic on the field after a year of maturing.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

My magic still lingers Maximus

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sure that's magic? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar