Tennessean; 2007 Report Card

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I don't think Pac's problems will allow us the opportunity to even consider his return to the team. My understanding from what I've heard is that we are substantially under the salary cap going into next year, and my comments are purely based on my observation of this season. I am not a GM nor do I begin to claim to know how to put the pieces together to make that work.
    I can say that my hope is with Floyd gone that maybe the Titans will be able to upgrade year to year and hopefully find themselves one of the NFL's elite teams without having to go through salary cap hell to do it.

2. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Guest

heck we would just need pac at return man right away, forget everything else at this point. Hes 3 players on one team. CB, KR, PR. so if we get rid of him, what says we can find a CB, KR, PR, to replace him(some people can PR better than KR)

3. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Seems to me Pac is going out of his way to prove my point for me.
    I'll be surprised if he ever plays another play in the NFL. What a shame.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar