Tennessee: A Program Out of Control

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Fry, Jul 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I guess so, Art Briles though that as well. I am glad to see that Winston seems to maturing though, he will be fun to.watch.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

eeeh... felony investigation should be enough for a temporary suspension until situation is cleared up.

Should not be the job of a HC to balance evidence in a potential criminal case.

misdemeanor investigations should probably not be worthy of a temporary suspension

any indictment for any criminal charge of any level should result in total suspension

My thoughts anyways

then again I have little sympathy for people who squander their 'golden ticket'

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

• Boring Boring x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Fry

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  6. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I hate that they settle, but its probably the best financial decision just like every other person / business tries to settle. However, the difference is Tennessee and school like FSU and Baylor is that Butch Jones actually did something to the accused players.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  7. Fry

Butch's idea of handling it is having team bare knuckle boxing matches in the locker rooms to settle things.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

So AJ did play in the game after he was accussed? I must have missed him out there.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  9. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

The difference is you guys did it under wraps. Never kicked Winston off the team. Butch dismissed anyone connected even without evidence. So your school and staff still look pretty scummy. Not Tennessee. It's obvious everyone cannot be controlled but to ignore it is a whole other matter in of itself.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

I see nothing wrong with this if two men agree to duke it out. Why not?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar