Tennessee: best offense in AFC South?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Lets do it man. In fact, I'm nearly positive I've bought tickets from you more then once. Hows about BDubs for the game this Sunday, first rounds on me?

2. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

Actually forgot i have to go out of town this weekend, but DEFINITELy the KC game after the bye week.

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Sounds good, get back at me and remind me and we'll do it

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

There's plenty of other guys on this board who don't think vince young will be good, but they don't talk about it in every post. You seem to think our team would be 0-4 with vince but somehow we managed to go 10-6 with him last year and we have a better team this year.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That isn't the key to the redzone offence though. Collins has accounted for 2 of 10 redzone touchdowns, he isn't a big part to the success we've had in the redzone this year.

IF you want to compare the two Quarterbacks, fine. But do it in another thread.
    Bringing up VY in this thread brought nothing to the table.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar