Tennessee Titans PSLs

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by yanek27, Feb 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Since I am pretty much going to give these away, I thought I would see if any of you would be interested in Titan PSLs. Me being from Illinois it is hard to travel with 2 young kids. I am also upset that the Titans are giving away 100 items from jerseys, helmets, pre-game passes to stand on the field, LP tours, and a lot of other prizes. However, Illinois PSL owners do not qualify. Seriously, its a joke. There is no perk for me anymore. They go for 750 a seat, and I would be willing to take 200 for both. You would just have to fill out paperwork and send the titans 100 more for a transfer fee. 338, Row Q.

If this does not go here, could someone move it to a place it should go. Thanks.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

^^^^thats cray

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Man if I lived in Nashville I would be writing a check right now.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Clark

Right??

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thats actually a pretty fair deal.

You can find better seats, but not for $100/seat.

FWIW front row on the 50 cost over $6k if you try buying them from other fans

6. Clark

Ridiculous

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Thanks guys, if you know anyone looking to buy PSLs then send them my way. Its bitter sweet. I bought a house in 07 then it turned upside down. Every jersey I buy, the guy either gets hurt or gets traded, then bought PSLs for Titans last year and well we know how the season went. By the end of the year you actually had to pay people to take your tickets. Hopefully, next year the Titans will turn it around and they will have me to thank :anon:and if they don't then you will know I did not end up selling my PSLs

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Don't worry man. We will be terrible for years to come. You've made the right choice.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I am trying to sell my season tickets to a guy at work this yr in hopes he may purchase the PSL's next yr. If he doesn't buy them then I am not renewing them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar