Tennessee Vols 2012

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by XO, Sep 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProfessorD

ProfessorD Starter

I agree his deepball is amazing but a lot of his underneath and short passes had some accuracy problems. The defence looked much improved. I loved how the analyst kept talking up NC States QB and everytime they would mention how good or dangerous he was we would sac him or pic him off. All in all I think this team could win 10 games minus Georgia and Alabama. I been saying that formonths now this is a Much better team than the last two years.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If the Vols don't beat the Gators this season they never will. Ever.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I don't think Uga is all that special

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Georgia hasn't been good in a while. They always get ranked far too high.

I'd take this one with a grain of salt though... it was just NC State.

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Bama is the only for sure lose for them this season. UGA is at Athens so it's more than likely a lose. South Carolina is way overrated, I've been saying this since this offseason. We should beat Florida, it's now or never. Missouri and Miss State won't be a walk in the park either.

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

We aren't good enough to take any team for granted

7. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Well Gators looked bad , Cocks looked weak so maybe UT can beat those two. Bray looks decent, receivers looked good, the running game is still weak but better. The defense looked strong and the punt return team looked blood thirsty. I give specials teams an A so far. A lot of fans figure if UT can beat the Gators it's a winning season regardless of what else happens.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

It dont matter who it was. The Vols beat an inferior team and finished the game. They werent perfect for 60 mins but they played hard the whole game.

As a Vol fan Ive been waiting for a game like this since Phat Phil left

9. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Under no misconception that NC state is a great team, but they aren't a scrub team either. We beat a solid team. Had some miscommunication on defense, but tackling was much, much better. Running game was improved, but still nothing special. Ol much improved.

We aren't good enough to start chalking up wins...just get past Georgia state for now

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

We should beat Florida. We should give Georgia everything they can handle and be right there at the end. We should beat Mizzou and MSU and Vandy.

Alabama is the only game on the schedule we can't win.

I think a 2 or three loss season is a reasonable expectation. Anything less is unacceptable. This team finally has talent again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar