Terna Nande

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by thnom, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Great pick...

Exellent combo of strength and speed in a player who was very productive all his career.

Why would a guy who can lift like that with that solid 40 time fall so far back?

2. maybe everyone just forgot about him???

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

4. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Yes, and they said he's not great in coverage. He said in his pre-draft interview that he got that rap by being a rush linebacker on 3rd down passing situations. I think he has been called over agressive in pursuit. I'm sure we can all understand that when he comes flying down. I was calling for this pick all the way until we got him. I think he and Tulloch will eventually make Calmus and Boiman look like sissy boys, which many may already think they are.

5. well at least we got some good replacements thats all we need right now

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Where did you buy NCAA in Australia?

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

8. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

we have the most depth in positions out of any one in the NFL. except at fullback.

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

PS2? Did you have a problem with format

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

not with a chip, just need a NTSC compatible TV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar