Terrance Copper ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's probably what Chiefs fans thought .......
    right before the Saints signed Joe Horn

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

btw,.....

i don't really think anyone here's going "Man, we gotta sign this cat or else"
    he's someone that's been mentioned as "of interest"

it's something to note, that (when given an opportunity) he has done well

If anyone can be brought in that pushes Roby, Williams or Orr either up or off the depth chart they need to be brought in

young guys that may excell that can be locked up to length now seems to be the game here. The report on Gage is that he agreed to a "long-term" deal ..... probably fairly cheap.
    Copper would (assumingly) be just as cheap, and probably has more upside than Gage

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Horn was the exception not the rule.

4. Sledge

Sledge Guest

2, which were both losses... In those games he had a season-high 6 catches. The next 5 games he went 1, 0, 1, 3, 2 (even tho top receiver Marques Colston missed some of those 5)...

I'm not saying he's totally crap, all I'm saying is signing him would be a waste, we don't need another 4th receiver. I'd rather have Antonio Bryant than him

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

[/QUOTE]I'm not saying he's totally crap, all I'm saying is signing him would be a waste, we don't need another 4th receiver. I'd rather have Antonio Bryant than him[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Especially after just signing gage, we dont need another 4th reciever. im still a fan of trading for randy moss, if we can get him for a low price. maybe a 3rd and 4th. like i said before Moss, Jones,
    Mike Williams (trade for), Gage. Not a bad looking core

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

DCtitan...

I think you said it well. We already signed gage what is the point of bringing in a nother scrub, 4th receiver? Not that i would be terribly upset if we signed him but some posters here seem to think he is so much more than what his production has indicated.

If he was lost in the shuffle in new orleans what will be different here with the titans? He will enter camp with several WR similar in status to him but they have already been here and know the system. He won't get very many reps in camp and he won't get to play much in the preseason.

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

as of Saturday 3/16
    these WR"s are still available

D.J. Hackett/RFA
    Eric Moulds/UFA
    Antonio Bryant/UFA
    Travis Taylor/UFA
    Ernest Wilford/RFA
    Keenan McCardell/UFA
    Brandon Stokley/UFA
    Bobby Engram/UFA
    Drew Carter/RFA
    Patrick Crayton/RFA
    Samie Parker/RFA
    Terrance Copper/RFA
    Corey Bradford/UFA
    Andre Davis/UFA
    Marcus Robinson/UFA
    Peter Warrick/UFA
    Charles Rogers/UFA
    Darius Watts/UFA
    Troy Brown/UFA

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I haven't heard Eric Moulds' name anywhere. I'm not talking about us picking him up, but I haven't heard of any team even giving him a look

9. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

off the field issues maybe?

10. CanadaTitan

CanadaTitan Guest

warrick and rogers offer interesting potential

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar