Terrelle Pryor is going to ..... Ohio State? boo

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by KTOWN TITAN, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He'll be in jail soon. I wanted the kid at first til I realized how much of a headache he is. He's pacman jones all over.But who knows if he's half as talented.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

not so much a pacman more of a Misses pacman...

seems like a whiney, in need of growing up teenager

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Seems like the world is full of haters. I wish him the best of luck. A great talent, hopefully he has a good head on his shoulders.

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Even if he does keep his nose clean, Jim Tressel has NO idea how to cater to his talents. He'll be playing WR in the NFL, if he makes it there.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

what makes you say that? is it this?

[​IMG]

7. 12Gage

12Gage Camp Fodder

We will see.. BTW. "Fudge" :grrhee:

8. BigRed3

Troy Smith was never a running quarterback, unless you look at 2005. Him and Terrelle Pryor are COMPLETELY different players.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

troy smith was recruited as an athlete, not a qb.

if you look at the play calling in his first and second years starting, it was completely different. smith developed into a better passer, thus he passed more.

10. BigRed3

You're right. He did get much better as a passer towards the end of his collegiate career. That being said, I'm just not sold on Terrelle Pryor as a QB. A lot of people are comparing him to Vince Young. It just seems to me that Jim Tressel is the type of coach that doesn't adjust his offense to fit the skills of his quarterback. Probably one of the reasons why Troy Smith improved as a passer, he had to. Terrelle Pryor better too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar