Terrelle Pryor.....Not worth a draft pick..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RollTide, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Another great call by Dunce Wayne. Ponder the next Peyton Manning. Pryor too dumb to succeed as an nfl QB. Great call Dunce.

But Dunce was not alone. Actually when the debate took place whether to use a supplemental pick on this guy i was one of the few who said hell yes.

Pryor has a 97 passing rating and might be the best running QB in the nfl. He is 7-11 for 100 yards so far today against the Chiefs.

What if we had used a supplemental pick on Pryor? He would be starting for us now as Locker's backup and we would not have Mike Martin. Oh well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Might be the sickest athlete ever to play the position. And there is something about a QB who tells defensive players to go f*ck themselves that i like. Pryor prefers to run right so he can use that left arm to ward off tacklers and he has damn good stiff arm.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

the guy has played in two games with a rating in the 70s against the Colts and Jags. 100+ against the Chargers and Broncos. You are just a 'tad' bit premature.

This thread has more to do with your personal vendetta against DW, more than it has to with anything else.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

If the Raiders do beat the Chiefs, I called it 6 days ago

just so everyone's aware

5. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He's surprised me, that's for sure.

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

And this post has nothing to do with your personal vendetta against TrollTide?

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who in the hell are you talking to?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:biglaugh:

Nice one RT. I assume your above post is in jest about your usual nature of not being able to follow a thread, right?

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

not really, I would have said the same thing if any poster created a thread after a QB has played two good games and two bad ones. Plus his good games were name even all that amazing.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

no, he has me on ignore. i guess he finally just got tired of being called a racist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar