Terrelle Pryor...what pick would you use for him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Supplemental draft will be in july. Supposed to. Pryor will be available. Whatever pick we use in the supplemental draft will come out of our picks from the 2012 draft.

I say we use a pick on him maybe as high as a 3rd or 4th or later. He's worth taking a chance on. He has issues no question but major violations of college rules don't matter much in the nfl. He has some accuracy isues but so does Locker.

31-4 as a college starter, 2 bcs wins and was mvp in those games. Great athlete with a big arm and great size.

Does he have some character issues? Yes and that is why he's not worth a 1st rd pick but a mid rd pick no question.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jake>Terrelle

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lol I knew RT would.

His consolation prize.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Really RT?

We just used the #8 pick on our QB of the future, no need to waste any pick on this POS.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

Are you trolling?
    Why would we bring in Pryor? We just drafted a QB.

We need a veteran.

He can go to Miami or or somewhere like that.

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

In all seriousness though, pretty much echoing what everyone just said, it'd make no sense to draft Pryor, none at all. We just drafted one project that needs developing, now you want to draft another project? To answer your question, pass on Pryor completely.

7. Rowdy009

Rowdy009 Starter

Yeah, the Titans always need another TE. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I bet Washington or Seattle takes a chance on him. I bet it costs a 4. Doubt anyone will give a 3 for him.

If I were him I'd go to Canada and play for a year and show I can cut it there. That would improve his draft stock to where he could be taken earlier in the 2012 draft and that translates into a bigger pay day.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Terrelle Pryor was a pretty good college quarterback, but I wouldn't use any pick on him to play QB. He was bigger and stronger than everyone else on the field, but his passing was serviceable at best.

And before Rolltide throws his passing numbers at me...

"Overall, he completed 65 percent of his passes with 27 touchdowns and 11 interceptions. But against the best five defenses he faced -- Iowa, Miami, Wisconsin, Illinois, Penn State -- Pryor completed only 55 percent with six touchdowns against five interceptions.

When throwing against the eight other defenses on Ohio State's schedule -- Indiana, Purdue, Minnesota, Michigan, Arkansas and non-AQs Marshall, Ohio and Eastern Michigan -- Pryor completed 72.3 percent with 21 scores and six interceptions."-- ESPN Insider article.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar