Terrelle Pryor...what pick would you use for him?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

See there you again.
    I've stated quite clearly what I consider childish and petty in your posts.
    No where do I mention saying that thinking Pryor is a gifted athlete is one of them. Asking the question I highlighted above is petty because you know I never said anything close to that.
    Just, like your next question which I underlined.
    Both of those questions you pose have nothing to do with anything I've posted and if they did you should quote me.
    That way can actually respond to something I've said instead of being forced to defend against your repeated false claims.

This isn't even a complete statement or question.
    Are you upset because I clearly and transparently explain my method (although I can't claim it myself entirely) for my QB skill rankings/assessment?

Its quite easy to understand the scale is explained and the criteria used for each category is explained.
    And it allows for a standardized way to state your opinion of a QB prospect.

What are the above sentences in reference to? Sure, you talked about stats.
    And what does another poster have to do with me?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

he'll just throw another strawman up EdRomeo, its what bammerboi does. That and put words into your mouth and then argue against crap you never stated.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Huh? You just gave numerical grades based on certain attributes you think a Qb has. It is not scientific just some numbers you made up.

If i'm such a horrible(childish and petty) and unfair poster put me on ignore and this entire thread will go away.

This thread is not about you! It is about Terrelle Pryor and his draft value. That is what i have been discussing.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ER just attempted to bring it out of the emotional/subjective and into the quantifable.

I have zero clue what your agenda is bammerboi, but Pryor will not be a Titan

5. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Wildcat packages could def work, but I'd only use a 4th rounder on him if he's willing to commit to being primarily a receiver. Think of the fits he'd give when matched up against 5'9" corners.

6. EdRomeo

EdRomeo Football Fan

Your first sentence is completely true.
    I gave numerical grades based on common physical attributes used to assess or grade a QB prospect.
    But, we both know that your next statement is another fabrication:
    I never said it was scientific.
    Because sometimes you actually makes some decent points.
    And I don't think or didn't expect your posting style to persist, especially considering that I don't post in that same fashion towards you.

Trust me, I would much rather post/discuss straight football talk then the rest of this crap between you and I.
    But, it was you that caused the thread to go down this path not me.

So, here's a good faith attempt to get back to talking about football:

Being that the Titans already have a young QB of the future in Jake Locker; why do you think the Titans should draft
    another QB?

How would you describe Pryor's total physical skillset?

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

RollTide has some fixation with terrible QBs that have no chance at becoming decent NFL prospects.

I don't get it.

8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Trolltides argument method, in order:

1.cherry-picked stats

2.General attributes aka athleticism

3.Attacking your points without coming up with any more himself

4.Using anything anyone ever said on the topic against you.

5.Yer racist

Sometimes when he is feeling lazy he just skips to the last one.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. EmDiggy

EmDiggy Budding Star

He's probably best suited for the Dolphins... Before Locker, he would've been a great option

10. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Coming from a Buckeye... stay far away from this guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar