Terry Robiskie explains Titans condensed formations.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

Needs to retire

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Robiskie is conDENSEd

• LOL LOL x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

“As opposed to north and south, go east and west. Let them try to get through and the guys that are covering them have to get through the mess and all the stuff that is out there. There is a lot of stuff you can do along that line.”

Well that would make sense if that's what we were trying to do... Sigh...

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He's just running the offense the way Mularkey wants it run. If he was out there going rogue with the play calling he wouldn't be calling the plays.

5. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

So why aren't defenses crowding these guys and shutting them down?

Only one team has thrown fewer passes over 20 yards in the air than the Titans.Trevor Siemian has thrown only four such passes for the 3-0 Denver Broncos.

The five NFL teams that have not lost yet combine to average just 8.4 such passes through three games.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Well I don't know about the other four teams because they're not listed, but the Broncos have scored two defensive TDs in three games, so that sure as hell helps.

Edit: The Pats are +4 in the turnover ratio and had a very short field against the Texans.

The Ravens are scoring 19 ppg. Not a whole hell of a lot better than us. They've just played **** teams.

The Eagles are +6 in turnovers.

The Vikings are +8 in turnovers.

The Titans are -5.

Seems pretty straight forward.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
  7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Terry is not allow to talk to the Titans' faithful until he post 1,000 post on gotitans.com. I have been a fan for OVER 30 years, and he has taken interest in MY team since 2016 when he got the OC job. **** him! My heart is in it more than him! Until the offense can score more than 16 points, then STFU and keep your ass in your office and figure it out. His motto should be, "I'm not going to ****, shave, or bathe, until some changes are made!"

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Coach talk- if he would have said the truth he would have said:

"Well Mariota has trouble outside the numbers and anything vertically... I could make up an excuse about "more room to work" but truthfully it's because we don't trust our QB to do anything. We need to limit his options to regulate the offense. This is why you'll see us rolling the pocket and moving most if not all WRs in that direction."

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Teams usually play zone against a running QB, or spy him with LB's. What is the best way to beat a zone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar