Post-Game Thread Texans 57, Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

It was a game winning drive that lead them to kick a Fg and put them up 3. Are you this stupid?

Thats like saying Marcus wasnt a huge factor for us winning that Chiefs game last year when Succoop kicked a 54 FG

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Oh my god.

He was a factor.

The defense, which was the best in the league that year, forcing a fumble the next drive was a factor.

It was a team win.

This does not indicate "Hall of Famer." It indicates competent QB play in the NFL.

3. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Starter

So... how's Mariota doing? Still day to day?

How 'bout that Watson fella? Or Matt Cassell? Or anyone who actually played in the game?

4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Osweiler looked like a HoFer? Lol. Never happened.
    I think Denver winning the SB with no QB showed how good their defense was that year.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You mean one out of four?

IMO, it was a statement game and the Titans were not even competitive. That's a clear indication to me this team was way overhyped going into the season.

Obviously, they can get better. But everyone from JRob on down should be embarrassed for that pathetic performance.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Starter

[​IMG]

• Boring Boring x 1
  7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

I dont think we weré overhyped. We got blown out by the Texans who got blown out by the Jaguars who got blown out by us. Nothing makes any sense this year.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. BattleRedBlud

BattleRedBlud Practice Squad

^^This
    I don't think a true picture can be painted until a few more games are played. The season is early.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

if the Titans come back and win 8-9 of the next 12 Mularkey doesn't get fired and we rinse and repeat until we're back in the Jeff Fisher Era where a sh**y coach stays around just because he can beat bad teams. Beating the Browns, Dolphins & Chargers doesn't do anything besides position us to get consistently destroyed in the playoffs. I'd rather work out the kinks and be an actual contender instead of putting band-aids over terrible leaks and have us be the next Cincinatti Bengals.

10. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

10-22 91 yards for Jameis to this point against the same D Watson went 22-32 on for 301 yards and 2 TD’s. Jameis is also at home. Granted, Billicek probably has made some adjustments on the defensive end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar