Post-Game Thread Texans 57, Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thunderkyss

thunderkyss Starter

I wonder how Watson would have done if Patricia & Belichick had three years of film to prepare & game plan with.

2. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I agree. Defense was huge that year. But I was talking about those two games in general — leading the last drive to score points for a QB that started around 7-9 games that year showed alot of poise. If Elway didnt see potenial in Brock they wouldnt have offered Brock a big contract..later than Texans matching it and I believe they gave him 1-2M more from what Elway told Brock to take.

3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

There has never been a time that Osweiler looked like anything remotely HoF worthy.
    Good for him a won a game with the league's best defense. Don't care what offer Elway gave him.

4. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

Throwing for almost 2,000 yards and 10 TDs with only 8 starts to his career. He sure as hell looked like was in the right path of having a great career in the league

5. HurrayTitans!

WOW!!!!!!
    I didn't realize he had thrown for slightly over 240 yards a game and slight over 1 TD a game in a pass happy league.

That was good enough for 20th in the league in 2015, just behind other future HoF Blaine Gabbert, Blake Bortles, and Josh McCown.
    His TD% was good enough for 26th that year.

Says HoF all over it.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

I agree with this. The Tittans suck.
    Way to man up and take charge of the AFCS. Embarrassing. Same old Oilers. :hugelaugh:

7. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The Texans oils only wish for a franchise history like the Oilers/Titans. Let’s. Talk about the Texans when they have actually won something. Gel even made it to an AFC championship game.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they won sunday they can talk for now

9. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

I dont ever remeber Blake Bortles or Gabbert ever beating tough defenses or him leading last drives to win games vs tough teams. But okay.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. HurrayTitans!

I agreed with you.
    Super serial about it too.

https://goo.gl/images/ixefuJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar