Post-Game Thread Texans 57, Titans 14

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Luck will come back and own us as usual. Watson looks legit for Houston. Jags aren't too far away, just need a QB. We are on the rise no doubt, i'm not trying to be totally doom and gloom but every time we get our hopes up, something like this happens. We haven't matched the preseason hype.

The AFC West and the Steelers are dangerous. There is a lot of parity this year though, especially in the AFC which keeps it interesting

2. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

God, I wish we could go back in time.

Draft Derek Carr and this team would be sitting pretty.

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

For real. And where's the post game presser? I can't find anything about it.

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Steelers o_O

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Tried to give folks a reality check during the off season with that inflated "9 win" where the Cows gifted us a win and we stole games from the Lions and Chiefs.

Having said that, the Seahawks win was an impressive display. So I'm not too down about this team. I figure we're an 8-8 and have an outside chance to compete for the division if everybody healthy.

I just can't help but think nobody is addressing the elephant in the room and that is that team was distracted this week with the anthem protest issue. And then DW82 chit the bed with his response. Mularkey blew up when asked about it during the week.

And our owner is clueless on how keep the players and fanbase united on the issue with her statements.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  6. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

The Titans are definitely not on the rise with this coaching staff and Mariota as a QB

• Troll Troll x 1
  7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Richmond fans are insufferable. Moreso now.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Mularkey walking out is on youtube (or was at least).

MRI for Mariota.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

I wouldn't say we stole those games from the Chiefs and the Lions. Those were hard fought games that we won through and through..

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

We saw it last year.

Get up for the "big" NFC games like the Packers, and then lose the divisional games.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar