Smack Texans-Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Watt is going to know the meaning of Warmackin next weekend

2. goldmember

goldmember Starter

Exactly! either team will take away the run and go after Jake. He doesn't look like he or the coaches have a good grasp(hope I'm wrong) but we will see soon enough. I understand the pitfalls of sticking Fitz into a game but would like to see us win games rather than wait for a young QB to develop. We could just wait another year or 5 ,guess I'm just a greedy SOB. LOL

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Wow that is a Texan-**** call that may have just cost San Diego the game.

4. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

Looks like the Chargers might piss this one away. Down to a 1 td game with lots of time left.

5. goldmember

goldmember Starter

Your comment is stupid? I'd love to be as big a HOMER but we didn't show anything ON OFFENSE that would give a BLIND MAN hope of winning both games. JMO But we will win BOTH games???? LOL Hope you got a lucky guess but doubt that will be the outcome. Check back in 2 weeks and lets see what happens.

6. Chance9

Chance9 Starter

Man I hope the texans find a way to lose this one

7. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

agreed, as happy as i am we beat the Steelers they had alot of injuries and are a really bad team. Our defense is definitely alot better with Williams here but unless the offense can throw the ball downfield with consistency it will be easy to plan against

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

lets go chargers! if they lose and we come back and beat Texans to go 2-0 and them 0-2 would be a dream

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Talk about a complete meltdown.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

OMG. You've got to be ****ing kidding me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar